PROVISKIN provides the following services:
- Franz cell absorption test (according to OECD Guideline 428)
- Skin irritation test (according to OECD Guideline 439)
- Skin corrosion test (according to OECD Guideline 431)
- Anti-pollution test by topical application and cutaneous absorption (non validated methods).
- Molecule screening
- Efficacy testing services
- Histological evaluation
PROVISKIN offers reliable in vitro methods for the determination of percutaneous absorption using a system using static type cells Franz cells according to OECD Guidelines (Guideline 428). The test products are applied to the surface of the skin explant and diffusion will be found in the receptor phase. The receiving solution is sampled regularly to assay the molecules of interest . Adipose tissue explant is removed before use and the skin discs were prepared using an electric dermatome whose thickness is then monitored. The integrity of the skin is then verified by measurement of transdermic water loss (TEWL).
Our team is there to answer your questions regarding permeation test. You can contact us through our "contact" form, an expert answer you within 48 hours.